You plan on becoming a Tango DJ or you have already taken up dj-ing and want to develop your skills?
I offer workshops and private training sessions that focus on:
- Building a repertoire of classical tangos, milongas and valses.
- Learning how to build harmonic Tandas, prepare Cortinas and develop an exciting set for a whole Milonga.
- Distinguishing between different audiences. A local practica has other requirements than an international event.
- Learning how to research and develop a solid knowledge about tango music.
- Networking and exchanging knowledge with other DJs.
I also offer:
- To act as your agent and help you procuring DJ gigs through my wide network of organisers.
Please note: I am no expert when it comes to the technical aspects of dj-ing, like sound quality, softwares, systems… I use a combination of iTunes and Embrace on a MacBookPro with an external sound-card. Everything that I need is there. If you have got technical problems or questions that go beyond my knowledge in that field, I can set you up with the appropriate experts or invite them to join the training.
For further information and prices, please contact me.